Last Monday marked national Rum & Raisin day and in true fashion we have celebrated with 15% off our delicious Rum & Raisin fudge all week. But for those who enjoy this tasty tipple more than one day of the year, we think you might just like this recipe...
These Rum & Raisin fudgey cookies are the perfect balance of sweetness fused with your favourite tipple, we can't promise these cookies will last long once they're out of the oven though!
2oz caster sugar
2 tbsp rum
40z plain flour
2oz rolled oats
6-8 cubes rum & raisin fudge chopped
1. Cream the butter and sugar together until light and fluffy.
2. Beat in the egg and rum.
3. Add the flour and oats and beat well until all of the ingredients are combined.
4. Chop the fudge into little pieces and evenly stir into the mixture.
5. Placed heaped tablespoons of the cookie mixture on the baking tray.
6. Cook at 190 degrees celsius for 10-12 minutes until golden.
7. There's nothing left for it but to enjoy your home baked cookies!
These cookies really are the perfect all year round treat. Don't forget to tag us if you give them a go, happy baking! Catch us over on Facebook, Twitter, Google + & Instagram for our latest news, lots of delicious fudge and some competitions too!