Whilst 2021 certainly isn't how we thought it would begin, we're all in this together and will come out of the other side stronger then before. If like us, you ditched your new year diet at the drop of the word 'lockdown', you're in the right place.
If lockdown baking is back on the agenda, you won't want to miss out on this yummy bake.
Who wouldn't love these warm gooey brownies? So simple to make and they taste soo good.
1 Box of your favourite Devon Fudge Flavour 100g
2/3 cups butter 150g
10 1/2 oz semisweet dark chocolate 300g
3 large eggs
1 7/8 cup sugar 375g
1 tsp Vanilla extract
1 cup all purpose flour 130g
1/4 tsp salt
5 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder 35g, optional
1. Prepare a Large baking Tray with parchment paper. Pre-heat oven to 175C.
2. Melt butter, remove from the heat and let it cool slightly before adding in the chocolate. Let the chocolate melt.
3. Whip eggs and sugar with a metal whisk. Until they’ve got air bubbles, about 2 minutes.
4. Mix the chocolate butter and vanilla extract into the egg mixture.
5. Sift flour, unsweetened cocoa powder and salt into this mixture. Fold together. Be careful not to ruin the air bubbles, but making sure all the flour is incorporated.
6. Pour the brownie batter, including chopped up fudge into the prepared pan. Bake on the middle rack for around 25-35 minutes. You can try to wiggle the pan and see if the middle of the cake is very shaky. A toothpick inserted in the middle should have a few moist crumbs on it.
7. Cool completely on a wire rack